Monday, April 28, 2008

Ahhhh, a new week!


So this weekend was a very busy one, as are most weekends. Lets see, we cleaned the church, got help a friend move (well sorta, got there late), went to Stake conference this weekend, picked up stuff in the basement, went home teaching, played a gig with the "Mint Condition" Band on Friday, made cookies, and went to try to refill cartyridges that were just too old I guess at Critters place. No wonder I can't wait to come to work. Besides, I love what I do 99% of the time.


Looks like the festivities for this week are, Home Evening with Crit & Ellory followed by a quick recording session with one named Rick Harris tonight at home, 40 Somethin band pactice tomorrow night, a gig @ Apple on Wednesday, a quick recording session on thursday and finally, a date with Annette ion Friday. Full schedule for sure.


Critter brought the car back last night so I drove that. I feel guilty driving it because they need it so bad but Annette tells me it is good for them to figure out wht they are going to do. I love my little Crit and Ellory, heck I love all my kids.

3 comments:

Norma aka JAM said...

Lovely music, Ralph...gotta love the web, eh? ;-)

Norma (Julie's aunt ~ Neil's sis)
http://jammie.net/

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

It's your most favorite Coon girl, HANNA! I am so glad to find out that you are a blogging GURU like the rest of us! It was so much fun reading up on your blog and seeing your cute family! It's CRAZY how grown up everybody is! Here is my blog address and you can get to all of my families through mine. My dad has one as well.
www.theterrillfamily.blogspot.com

Bon said...

Ok so Hanna thinks shes you favorite coon girl. But you and I both know it is me! HA! I was so glad when I came across Julie and Tony's blog to see the rest of you guys! It looks like everyone is healthy and happy!!:)

Check our blog out too anytime~

http://www.crazybunnells.blogspot.com