Wednesday, April 16, 2008

YUCKIE!!!


I feel like "Yatahey" (Poop)!!!! Ever since monday night after Remi's birthday party, I've had a flu bug. I thought I was over it but low and behold. Here I am with the Hee-Bee-Gee-Bee's. I feel like a ballon about ready to pop.
I went to lunch with Tony today to the Pita Pit. This is the first meal of meat that I've had since monday after I ate my ham sandwich. I am now in so much pain that I can hardly type. I wonder if this what it feels like to die. Yeah....thats the way to die! With a big ol' fart on the way out. he he he he !!! Oh well, maybe I'll get to feeling better by tommorrow. I think I'll call this the Poop Diet!

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Well, we thought we could keep under wraps what a crazy family we belong to, but now the secret is out. I hope you get feeling better!

Marissa said...

The Pita Pit makes me sentimental! Here is the long story. In Boise Downtown the main street closes around 2 am, the only places that are open are Pita Pit and a couple really delicious pizza places. So Tom and I had been inseperable for a few days now. We had spent the first week talking everynight after work at the Old Chicago until we closed it down. This particular night we decided to stop at the Pita Pit before we went our separate ways. We were walking through the hallway to get to it and Tom (scared out of his mind because he was about to make a move) reached out for my hand. We walked hand in hand until we got to the Pita Pit. Then we got our food and tried to eat and walk and hold hands at the same time which didn't work out well, but it was funny and awkward just like I was 13 again! :)