Monday, May 12, 2008

Ellory's Blessing




Last Sunday we had Ellory blessed. It was a fun time because all the family was there. We missed missy but it was fun having Nick's mom, her family and all of her aunts anuncles were at the house. It made me think that I'd better clean up my Redneck backyard and make it look good. Anyway, I forgot my camer and we had a houseful. Critter did snap one of her in her blessing dress and she sent it to me. David blessed her and it was funny because he first blessed her and then gave her the name of Ellory jane Perez!!!!! OPPS!!!! He fixed it by saying Ellory Jane Howe! He was so nervous. Anyway, Davey sure loves little Ellory and she loves him. He can make any baby smile. He's like his grampa Anderrsen that way. This family is so good to be a part of...hey wait...they can't help but be related to me! ha ha ha


I Love Them All

1 comment:

Bon said...

You have such beautiful grand babies! Ellory is beautiful!