Thursday, June 12, 2008

Malad Gorge 6-11-08







On my way home yesterday I have wanted to see this place again. I stopped there way back in 1990 when I was selling sweepers with my good friend Jerry Coon. I can't wait to go back and take some of the family to see it. It is so cool looking. It's a huge gorge in the Hagerman area. I see it all the time and it looks so beautiful. The last time I was there, (1990) there were quail all around the picnic area. I didn't see any this time. It is so beautiful there. The foot bridge was a little weird. I read about an outlaw named Moroni Hicks and his bunch that tried to hide out from the law there.

1 comment:

Bon said...

Oh my heck it is so beautiful! I miss so many things about Idaho....hot pools in Salmon, fishing, rivers. But There are a lot of beautiful places here too! Looks so beautiful!!