Friday, July 25, 2008

And Yet More Redneck Shots











I think that basically, country living equals redneck America! I love it. Annette and I went to a tool sale the other day and all the guys there reminded me of "Barstow California". Totally redneck guys running the show. It was funny. Also, I went to Leadore and Salmon area again and took my camera to get some redneck photos, and here are a few with the captions and silly titles. Ahhh, ya gotta love our country!!!
The first is a Redneck Tractor Grave
2nd Redneck Historic Site
3rd(right) Redneck Honey moon Cabin site
4th(left) Redneck Guest Restroom

1 comment:

Bon said...

Love the pictures! I actually really love the "redneck" country! HA! I have a few unedited photos of some really pretty place here on my photography blog under nature...check it out

http://bonsphotography.blogspot.com

Can't wait to see more!!:)