Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged by Marissa!!! You're next

So, the rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
Marissa
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.




1. I secretly really enjoy soft jazz and classical music. I am a solid rocker but I do listen to quiet stuff while I'm driving or trying to think.



2. I am the oldest son of my mom. I am also the most uneducated of all my brother and sisters.










3. I love taking high quality pictures and sharing them even if I didn't take them.










4. I do not like the markets because of how they make my friends and clients feel. They will get better, as they always do.










5. I am not as bad A.D.D. as i have been in the past.










6. Life is really good to me.
Soo. I tag Tammie, Annette, Karen, Tony my Bro, and Kayla my niece

3 comments:

Bon said...

Oh Ralph...I never would have guessed the ADD..haha!:) j/k You really are such a great person!

Marissa said...

I like the way you stepped it up and added pictures! The market is dumb. haha

Natalie said...

Your blog is so great and I love to check in!! I enjoy your crazy pictures, you are Ralph so I expect no less.
You're a good match for my Dad, and we're all really grateful to you for your friendship to him.
Have a good one!
Nat
ps..let me know if you are reading my posts, go to my blog...do it now...he he( bossy Toombs women)
www.thibfam.blogspot.com