Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hali's "101 Dalmations" Play

Yesterday evening we went to see Hali's play. Her G.A.T.E. program put on "101 Dalmations". these little actors were great! They did excellent.

Hali played a Chihuahua and she was as cute as a button. Afterwards we went to Arby's for dinner and proceeded to get soaked with spilled pop and slimed with ketchup from our little group. It reminded me of when my parents took my sister Martha and I to a real nice restaurant in LA when I was just an 8 year old kid and Martha and I spilled things and we were crawling around on the floor picking things up and eating them. All the while embarrassing my mom and dad.

Of course, last night, I didn't even get mad at the fact that pop was spilled all over me. It was fun because it was my grandkids. Anyway, here's a clip of her last night

3 comments:

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

That is great! What a fun experience for all of those kids! I love things like that!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Did she put on that play at all of the Elementary schools? My daughter came home today, and said that she saw the 101 Dalmation play. I bet it was so cute. What a nice grandma to go and support her.

Beth said...

I love kids doing plays. Thanks for sharing.