Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Time with the Perez'

It's December 26th, the day after Christmas and Annie and I have just said good bye to Marissa, Tom and Bolt. My sister Karen and her family left earlier this morning. It's unbelievably quiet in our home now and we're almost feeling like we're missing someone. Well, we already miss Marissa and Tom and they just left. I think most of us that are parents understand the feelings we may be feeling right now. We're so grateful for our family and all the fun they made here in our home. We love you tremendously and want the best for all of you.

I'm grateful for the traditions we have already started to develop and that each and every child of ours contributes to the good feelings and the care for eachother. It's fun to sit back and watch these grownups do their thing. I do have to say, the schedule was packed. There was no wiggle room. Christmas programs, caroling, present exchanges, meals that were huge and in general, just family time at it's fullest was the order of the week.

I guess I just wanted to say We Love You All and Thanks for a great holiday week. I'll let the slideshow say it all.
























1 comment:

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Well said Ralph! Our last ones left just a few hours ago too...although we do still have a 17 year old daughter at home, so we are not complete empty nesters yet! It is really fun to watch your adult kids "doing their thing" We had a great Christmas and it looks like you guys did too!