Sunday, September 28, 2008

Foriegner with Marissa & Tom






Last Tuesday I went to SLC to join Missy & Tom and caught a Foriegner concert. Talk about a fun venue! The place, The Depot. It was a very nice, clean and smoke free enviroment. It was small too. It is definetly a place I will go to again. Also, it was on a Tuesday night. Only hard core fans there. If you go to Missy's blog you can get more details because she is a better writer than I am. Here are some shots that are duplicates from Missy's blog




I also was completely surprised at how Mick Jones at 63 is still rockin the house down. Good clean solid chops that are ever in style. It gives me, a 51 year old rocker, hope that I can keep rockin for a long time! ha ha ha... Annette is so tolerant of my little boy ways. I realize, I STILL HAVEN'T GROWN UP!!!!

No comments: