Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sept 27th 08 Ride






Well, I awoke early this Saturday and went to view the Stealth Cams. Once again, none of my family could go but my friends Scott Wilde, Greg Nichols and the Gonzalez family all went with me. We started on th east end of where we placed the cameras and went to see what we had. We had pics of critters on several of the cameras. It was good to see activity. Also, we saw mountain lion tracks and black bear tracks right by where we camp. I did set up another stealth cam by where a bear had been frequenting the area. There was poop on the road that gave him away. They were eating currants as they were thick up there this year.





We also took aride up to the top of Mormon Gulch again. Whew! We went a total of 85 miles on the 4 wheelers yesterday! I ran out of gas because I forgot to fill the digger up before we left. Also Scott and I were made fools of agin chasing both chukars and huns. I'll tell all of you that those partridges are birds of the devil!!!! ha ha

3 comments:

Bon said...

What a blast! I live for stuff like that! Awesome!

Janet Hardy said...

I'm pretty sure Idaho could be moved to the South and fit in nicely....same stuff going on down here.

Marissa said...

Looks like fun!

I tagged you on my blog...so go look at it and fill it out on yours!!!