Monday, September 8, 2008

Mini Perez Family Reunion 9-5,6 &7-08
















We were all invited to go to the Hammond Family cabin (Steph's Family) for the weekend and celebrate with Dave & Steph their 1 year reunion. It was so much fun. We went through Yellowstone park, well, to Old Faithful anyway and we saw plenty of wildlife and of course, saw old Faithful go off. and had Ice cream cones at the Old Faithful Store.. On Sunday we just relaxed and had a nice time laying back and playing games. All of Tony's fam was there, Tom & Missy and of course, our hosts, Dave & Stephie were there as well as Annette and I. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed every minute of it. One of the funnest parts was watching Tom looking at all the animals. I think my kids have been hunting with me often enough that it was a rather normal experience to see them out in the wild. Of course, in Yellowstone, they are nearly tame and so much less wary of man as they are completely protected from man and only have to worry about natures predators. Which by the way, is not a pretty site if you've ever come across a predator kill. It's scary and you can nearly feel the fear. Here are a few samples of the weekend.

3 comments:

Bon said...

I love that you gys do so much together as a family! Family is the greatest thing ever1 I miss mine so much, but am grateful for the one I am building now! You and Annette still look the SAME.....where is the gray hair? I thought you two are grandparents? HA! You both look great!!!:)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

You Perez's are too much fun! I swear you and my dad need to plan a Coon/Perez reunion! Love ya Ralph!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Ralphy Ralphy....I am getting SO sick of reading all your comments on my sisters blog, when I KNOW I USE to BE your favorite. No picking NEW COON Favorites....I AM YOUR FAVORITE...
Love Ali