Friday, September 12, 2008

Missy's Tagline game

Ok, Got this from Missy the other day and I'm Gonna pass it on!!!!

A TAG ABOUT ME
I am: mostly crazy and a little selfish (we all have ton's of flaws)
I think: Getting older is not for wimps
I know: That my Redeemer lives
I want: I want a couple of my kids to "Get It! (life).
I have: a Dulcimer that I play just about every morning.
I dislike: Liars...but I love a good story teller..there is a difference!
I miss: My Kids
I fear: losing my health.
I feel: great .
I hear: The washer and dryer going and Annette sniffing (allergies).
I smell: Butt, feet and pumpkin cookies
I crave: Going and getting my stealth cams..No truck..in getting a new tranny! Ouch $$$$
I cry: Every now and then and when the spirit touches me. Usually at church.
I usually: am late for everything.
I search: Deals on music equipment, music, hunting and fishing stuff and knowledge about where I belive the next opportunities lie in the marketplace for my clients.
I wonder: how to format my stealth cams????
I regret: not finishing my college degree
I love: Annette, all my kids, my job, my Lord and Savior, Horchata, Tacos Mexico, Chinese food, my new Chrysler, my folks and my brothers and sisters and uncles and aunts...well, you get the story!
I always: get sidetracked because i'm ADD.
I worry: about my retirement.
I am not: Skinny nor am I a democrat like my folks are.
I remember: The good ol days when my kids were little and Annette and I were poor
I believe: in Truth
I dance: Only when threatened to be TAZED
I sing: In the band at times. Mostly harmonies and a few lead melody lines
I don't always: express my gratitude like I should
I argue: like an idiot...I learned it from my mom.
I write: on pads of paper and later (about 3 weeks) I haver to consoladate to one sheet and clean my desk off.
I win: always at some point
I lose: Patience
I wish: I had the fence done
I listen: Not very well...I'm ADD
I don't understand: Science sometimes
I can usually be found: Working, playing guitar, planning the next event and blogging
I am scared: Liars and mean people
I need: my buddy Greenie (the truck)
I forget: to take out the garbage sometimes.
I am happy: That my kids live close and that Annette and I are close to them !
I tag...Crit, Steph, Bonnie, Hanna, Ali, Tammie, Kim, Nat & Jer Bear Coon
I know.. nearly all girls but they at least will do it!!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

That's exactly how I clean my desk off! :) I take all the sticky notes and half pieces of paper and write them all down on one sheet which usually gets lost anyway.