Monday, September 22, 2008

Stealth Cam Review 9-20-08

Well, I awoke on Saturday to go hunting, ALONE. My sons bagged out on me, my lovely bride just needed a day to herself, my friends were all busy and I was left the lone man on a rainy Saturday. I loaded the smaller 4 wheeler and went to the place where I placed a few cameras ( Stealth Cams) to retrieve them and see what kinda critters were roaming around.





I was rather dissapointed in that there were very few pictures taken of critters and a whole bunch of Chukars again and also plenty of blowing weed shots. All in all, if I total the number of poictures taken or images captured, it was 236. Of those 236 there were only a few big game shots. Here they are.






I did see some beautiful country and got one good snap shot of it all.

2 comments:

Bon said...

Man the lone man....but i love the footage! I just got a four wheeler...so I look forward to hunting with my hubby if I ever move back! Utah hunting is just weird and wrong! HA!

Marissa said...

I'm glad you didn't die up there retrieving cameras!

Looks like fun though...I educated Tom on the stealth cams. We need to take him up there. I think that would be fun.